- The largest welcome bonus in the country
- The mobile app and desktop site have both been designed with superb user experience in mind.
- Very broad betting limits are bets that can be made in any amount, no matter how small.
- The company was a little slow to release the bonus funds that they had promised their employees.
- Withdrawals can take a while during certain times.
Caesars is now available in 12 states, including Louisiana, New York, Illinois, and Arizona, plus the Canadian province of Ontario. The company is in the midst of an extensive advertising campaign to further broaden its reach.
Caesars online sportsbook offers new users a risk free first bet worth up to 1500 when signing up for your new account using the Caesars promo code. Additionally, the sportsbook has an extensive menu of sports and wagers, including popular innovations such as live betting and samegame parlays. Competitive odds and smooth tech behind the scenes are among the site’s hallmarks.
Caesars Sportsbook promo code July 2022
|Caesars Promo Code||NX15|
|Bonus Offer||Up to $1,500 Risk-Free Bet|
|Terms and Conditions||First bet must settle within 30 days of opening an account|
|Promotions for New Players||Weekly profit boosts|
|Legal Sportsbook States||AZ, CO, IN, IA, IL, LA, MI, NJ, NY, TN, VA & WV|
|Coming Soon||Maryland, Ohio|
|Last Verified:||July 2022|
If you open an account and use the bonus code “GOODLUCK,” you can make a deposit and place a first bet up to the maximum amount of $1500. The size of the first bet is up to you, but it must settle within 30 days of opening your account. If your bet loses, Caesars will refund the entire amount of your bet in the form of a free bet to use in the sportsbook.
The offer applies to your first bet at Caesars, and that first bet must settle within 30 days of opening your account. If your first bet doesn’t win, you’ll get a free bet token equal to the amount of your bet up to the max of the offer and have 14 days to use it. The value of the free bet is not eligible for withdrawal immediately, but any winnings will be yours to keep.
Caesars Sportsbook promos for July 18-24
Caesars Sportsbook has a number of promotions you can take advantage of. These include the following:
Bet up to $1,500 risk-free
- Promo: New users only: Make your first bet risk-free for up to $1,500
- Caesars promo code: NX15
- Promo expires: July 24
Caesars Sportsbook is the perfect place to place your bets on your favorite sports teams. Sign up for a new account today and enter the code to get a free $10 bet. Then place your first bet and you could win big!
Spread the Word
- Promo: Refer friends and family to receive a $100 free bet
- Caesars promo code: NX15
- Promo expires: July 24
If you refer new players to Caesars, and they sign up and deposit 50 or more, you will get a 100 free bet. This is just one of the many promotions that Caesars offers. You can find a list of all the boosts by sport by clicking on the Boosts link.
Caesars promo code terms and conditions
In order to be eligible for the Caesars Sportsbook welcome bonus, you must use the promo code when registering. Please note that there are some basic terms and conditions that apply.
- Your first bet (up to the maximum offer) will be matched with the same amount from the promotional balance.
- You must wait at least 30 days after opening your account before you can make your first bet.
- You have 14 days to use your free bet.
- You cannot withdraw the credit amount that you’ve wagered on the Caesars Sportsbook website or app. You must use it to bet on the site or app.
Ongoing promos at Caesars
Caesars Sportsbook has a selection of ongoing promotions available for its customers. These promotions are always changing, so be sure to check the website or app regularly for the latest offers. You can also find Caesars Sportsbook promotions on the top of the main betting lobby and in the sportsbook’s email newsletters. Here are some of the current top highlights:
- Risk-Free Same Game Parlay: If you lose a three-leg parlay on NFL games, you will get your stake back up to $25.
- Profits for the People: Starting from next season, NBA parlay bets will be rewarded 33% more than before. This means that people who make bets on a series of three or more games will be able to make a lot more money.
- Friday Double: If your team wins on Friday, you will receive a bonus that is worth twice the value of your stake up to $50.
Caesars has a regular array of promos, and they’re easy to find. When we compare side by side to DraftKings and FanDuel on this metric, the Caesars app gets a leg up.
Some of the promos currently available at Caesars include a $10 free bet for new users, a $50 free bet for reloads, and a $500 free bet for new depositors.
DraftKings and FanDuel both offer a $5 free bet for new users, but that’s about the extent of their bonus offers.
So if you’re looking for the best promos and bonuses, Caesars is the clear winner.
Is Caesars Sportsbook legal?
The answer to that question is a little complicated. Sports betting is legal in some states, but not in others. Online sports betting is legal in some states, but not in others. So, whether or not Caesars Sportsbook is legal depends on where you live.
If you live in a state where sports betting is legal, then Caesars Sportsbook is legal. If you live in a state where online sports betting is legal, then Caesars Sportsbook is legal. But if you live in a state where neither sports betting nor online sports betting is legal, then Caesars Sportsbook is not legal.
It’s important to remember that the legality of sports betting and online sports betting is always changing, so be sure to check the laws in your state before you place any bets.
Caesars Sportsbook NY
Caesars New York Sportsbook is now live and offers a risk-free first bet up to $1,500 when you make your first bet after signing up with the Caesars NY promo code LEGAL15. The company already handles the retail sports betting at a trio of Oneida Indian Nation casinos in the upstate region: Point Place, Turning Stone, and Yellow Brick Road.
|Caesars New York Promo Code||NX15|
|Sign Up Bonus||Up to $1,500 Risk-Free Opening Bet|
|NY Launch Date||Jan. 2022|
|Retail Sportsbook||Point Place, Turning Stone, and Yellow Brick Road|
|Last Updated:||July 2022|
Caesars Sportsbook eligibility requirements
The Caesars betting app can be downloaded relatively easily, but there are some requirements you need to meet beforehand. Here is what you need to know in order to download the app:
|Age to bet online||The minimum age to bet on sports is 21 for all of the states in which Caesars is legal.|
|Betting restrictions||You can’t be a member of any self-exclusion lists for gambling. Affiliated personnel also cannot wager on their own sports.|
|Eligibility for bonus offer||The bonus offer is available to new players who use the Caesars bonus code LEGAL15. If you already have an account with Caesars, you’re not eligible.|
|Caesars legal states||Caesars Sportsbook is currently legal in AZ, CO, IN, IA, IL, LA, MI, NJ, NY, TN, VA & WV|
|Do I have to be a resident of a legal state to play?||There’s no residency requirement to play at Caesars. However, you do need to be within a legal state to place a bet. Geolocation tracking software helps to verify your location. If you’re not there, your wagers won’t go through.|
How does Caesars compare to other legal sportsbooks?
There are a number of legal sportsbooks in operation throughout the United States. But how does Caesars compare to them?
|Features||Caesars App||FanDuel App||BetMGM App|
|Same-Game Parlays||Available for select games with a solid range of choices eligible for inclusion.||A featured offering with lots of options to consider for available games.||Known as “one game parlays,” with a dedicated tab for building bets.|
|Odds Boosts||Dedicated tab for daily odds boosts with a big selection to consider.||Options can be limited at times, but there is a dedicated tab.||Available at times, but not featured prominently on the site.|
|Best Feature||Rewards and promos. You can earn points just for betting on sports, and there’s a regular selection of promos.||Usability. FanDuel is one of the most user-friendly sportsbooks in the industry.||Edit my bet. BetMGM goes beyond the early cash-out option to let you make adjustments to existing wagers.|
|Needs Improvement||Betting lobby. The scrolling can be endless at times. Minimizing and maximizing options doesn’t always solve it.||FanDuel has a handful of regular promotions, but fewer than you’ll find at other top legal online sportsbooks.||Website layout. Navigation is awkward, and the layout could be more efficient.|
|Customer Support||Email, phone and live chat are available. Support is generally responsive and on point.||Chat support is easily accessible. Great help and FAQ sections that have a variety of info.||Several options are available, but it takes a lot of unnecessary clicking to get there.|
|App Rating||Android: 4.3 on 3,533 reviews.|
iOS: 4.6 on 10,530 ratings.
|Android: 4.7 on 31,841 reviews.|
iOS: 4.8 on 323,472 ratings.
|Android: 2.3 on 1,449 reviews.|
iOS: 4.8 on 62,286 ratings.
What are the top features at Caesars?
Caesars Sportsbook offers several amazing features. Some of its strongest areas are:
- Caesars Rewards: Caesars Rewards members can earn redeemable rewards points just for betting on sports. For every 5 in potential profit on your wagers, you’ll earn one online reward credit.
- Competitive odds: We want the odds to be competitive when we’re betting, and that’s not a problem at Caesars. The odds and lines are usually very accurate.
- Selection: There are a range of sports available for betting as well as all of the different types of bets you could ask for.
How to sign up for a Caesars Sportsbook account
To sign up for a Caesars Sportsbook account, visit the website and click on the “Sign Up” button in the top right corner of the screen. You will be asked to provide some personal information, including your name, email address, and birthdate. You will also be asked to create a password.
Once you have provided all of the required information, click on the “Create Account” button. You will then be asked to confirm your email address. Once you have confirmed your email address, you will be able to log in and start betting on sports.
To make a deposit, click on the “Deposit” button on the main screen. You will be asked to provide your bank account information. Once your bank account has been verified, you will be able to make deposits and withdrawals.
How you can bet at Caesars
There are a few ways that you can place bets at Caesars. If you are in Las Vegas, you can visit one of the many sports books located on the property. You can also place a bet over the phone by calling one of the numbers listed on the Caesars website. Finally, you can also place bets online.
When you visit a sports book, you will be able to find a list of the current betting lines for all of the major sporting events. You can then place a bet by giving the sports book your bet amount and the bet type. There are a few different types of bets that you can place, including sides, totals, and props.
If you are placing a bet over the phone, you will need to provide the sports book with the same information. However, the process is a little bit different online. When you are betting online, you will first need to create an account with Caesars. Once you have created an account, you can then place your bets by logging into your account and selecting the event that you would like to bet on.
Caesars falls into the latter category and is a great spot for getting in on the action easily. Here’s a quick rundown of the top available bets:
- Moneyline: With moneyline betting, the bettor simply picks the team that he or she believes will win the game outright, without regard to the point spread.
- Browns -105 over Raiders
- Spreads: Is the difference between the two teams or outcomes that are being wagered on.
- Patriots +2.5 over Colts
- Totals: Total in betting is the sum of all the bets placed on a given event.
- Over 44.5 (-110)
- Alternate lines: Betting options that are available at different times, usually as the result of a change in the betting odds.
- Eagles -9.5 over Washington to Eagles -11.5 over Washington
- Props: type of bet that is made on something other than the final outcome of a game.
- Chase Claypool to score a TD +150
- Live betting: type of wagering where punters can bet on sporting events as they are happening.
- Four or more first-half TDs scored +460
- Parlays: Type of wager in which multiple bets are placed on a single ticket, and all of the bets must be correct in order for the ticket to win.
- Jets +9.5 over Dolphins
- Lions +13 over Cardinals
- Bills -10.5 over Panthers
- Total parlay odds: +581
- Teasers: Type of parlay in which the bettor can adjust the point spread or total of each game in his or her favor by a certain number of points
- Cowboys -10.5 over Giants to Cowboys -6.5 over Giants
- Dolphins -9.5 over Jets to Dolphins -5.5 over Jets
- Futures: A futures bet is a wager placed on an event that will happen in the future.
- Patriots to win the Super Bowl +750
What sports can you bet on at Caesars?
The sports book at Caesars Palace is a popular destination for those looking to place a bet on their favorite team. The book offers odds on a variety of sports, including NFL, college football, NBA, college basketball, MLB, and NHL.
The Caesars Palace sports book is a large, airy room that is filled with TVs and betting stations. There is a large screen at the front of the room that shows the latest odds, and odds can also be found on the Caesars Palace website.
The Caesars Palace sports book is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and there is always someone on hand to take your bet.
How are the odds at Caesars?
At Caesars, the sportsbook takes a lot of pride in its competitive odds, meaning that you’ll generally see lines that are well within the market as a whole. However, there are times when Caesars will beat the rest. This is due to the fact that the sportsbook team has a wealth of experience and knows how to best sides up for various games and events.
|Chiefs vs. Chargers||-169/+145||-174/+146|
|Raiders vs. Browns||-115/-105||-112/-104|
|Patriots vs. Colts||+115/-135||+118/-138|
|Panthers vs. Bills||+400/-556||+385/-500|
|Jets vs. Dolphins||+340/-435||+320/-420|
How early are lines available?
Caesars betting lines are some of the earliest in the industry, typically released a few days before other sportsbooks. This is largely due to the fact that Caesars is one of the few sportsbooks to offer in-game betting, and they need to have their lines set well in advance to accommodate for this.
If you’re looking to get an early jump on the betting action, Caesars is a great place to start. Keep in mind, however, that their lines may move as the betting action progresses, so make sure to keep an eye on them throughout the day.
Are there any betting limits at Caesars?
Caesars has a variety of house rules that apply to all its players. These rules include specifics on limitations, such as how much money can be wagered on each game.
|Minimum Deposit||$20. The minimum wager is $0.10.|
|Payout Caps||The max payout for a single winning bet is $2 million.|
|Parlay Rules||Same-game parlays cannot be more than 10 legs. A regular parlay could go up to 16 legs, but it may be capped by sport/event.|
Our Caesars app review
Caesars, the iconic Las Vegas casino, has released a new mobile betting app that allows customers to place bets on sporting events and casino games. The app is available for both Android and iOS devices.
The Caesars betting app is quite user-friendly. Upon opening the app, you are presented with a list of current events that you can bet on, including major sporting events such as the Super Bowl and the World Cup, as well as casino games such as blackjack and roulette.
To place a bet, simply select the event or game you want to bet on, and then choose the amount you want to wager. You can then review your bet, and if you are happy with it, hit the “Place Bet” button.
The Caesars betting app also allows you to place bets in real time. So if you are watching a game and see a bet that you want to make, you can do so right from your phone
The top three things we like
- Regular promos: In the past, Caesars Sportsbook has been known for regularly offering big bonuses for existing players. Usually this includes odds boosts, parlay insurance profits, and more on a weekly basis.
- Range of choices: There are plenty of different sports and wagering options available at Caesars, so you can always find something to keep you entertained.
- Ease of use: The technological tools and infrastructure at Caesars are reliable and easy to use. This makes the Caesars popular destination for visitors and players alike.
Three things we would like to see improved
- Betting lobby navigation: Caesars’ simple layout makes it easy to navigate the betting lobby, even though it can feel like it goes on forever.
- Customer support: According to customers, Caesars needs to improve its customer service. There have been delays and long wait times in the past.
- Rewards tracking: We found a place to track our rewards in our account section, but it would be great to see how many rewards we are getting on each individual bet. It would be really helpful if there was a simple addition to the betting slip.
Caesars funding options
There are a few different ways that you can fund your Caesars betting account. You can use a debit or credit card, a prepaid card, or a bank transfer.
Debit and Credit Cards
You can use a debit or credit card to fund your account. This is the easiest way to fund your account, as you can just use your card to make a deposit. There are no fees associated with using a debit or credit card, and your funds will be available immediately.
You can also use a prepaid card to fund your account. This is a good option if you don’t have a debit or credit card. There are a few different prepaid cards that you can use, and most of them have no fees. Your funds will be available immediately once you deposit them.
You can also fund your account by bank transfer. This is a good option if you want to deposit a large amount of money. There are no fees associated with bank transfers, and the funds will be available immediately.